Extremely Slow Exporting on Media Encoder 2020

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help. I have a new MacBook Pro and have been running the latest Adobe Premiere Pro and Media Encorder. For some reason, its starting to export my finals at a very slow rate. I had a 1 minute video that it taking 8 hours to export. It was working fine the other day, I haven't made any changes to my computer or settings, just been working on editing the footage when I ran into this extremely frustrating issue. I have a client that is waiting for a 55 minute project I want to export but it says it will take 20 hours to export.

 

I also find it weird that on Media Encorder, when it did elapsed my 55 mins video (in one attempt) the elapse bar doesn't move and the render time increases. Please help me. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling both PP and AME. No luck. Screen Shot 2020-08-27 at 5.33.52 PM.pngI honestly don't know what to do.

SPECS ABOUT MY COMPUTER

MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2020, Four Thunderbolt 3 ports)

Memory: 16 GB 3733 MHz LPDDR4

TOPICS
Export or render

Views

91

Likes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in. The system details look good enough. We'll need more information to troubleshoot the issue.

  • Which effects have you applied to your project?
  • Could you also share your media details(format, codec, resolution, etc)?

We're here to help.

Regards,

Shivangi

Likes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

 

Thank you for getting back to me.

 

The effects I am using on my project are the "push" transitions from the Video Transitions menu. I am also footage from a Zoom meeting call that is in a H.264 codec, at 24fps and the dimensions is 1280x720. 

 

I would like to export my video into YouTube so that's why I changed my sequence to 1920x1080 but kept the fps the same.

 

Below are some screen shots of my sequence settings and my export settings

Screen Shot 2020-08-28 at 8.22.21 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-08-28 at 8.25.02 PM.png

Any suggestions? 

Likes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm also running into this problem where the elapsed time isn't accurate. For example this says that it has elapsed 17 mins yet the total video is 55 mins and the progress bar doesn't really move. The remaining time increases too.

 

Screen Shot 2020-08-28 at 9.01.22 PM.png

Likes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines