• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fix this Media Encoder common error !!!! ( Render won't finish )

Explorer ,
Dec 15, 2018 Dec 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Excuse me Adobe developers you gotta give me a solution for this problem right now !!

I've finished my animation project with Character Animator and now I want to render it in Media Encoder so I opened media encoder and opened my project via Dynamic Link and every time I render my project , rendering glitches  for no reason which means Render Loading stuck when it's about to finish , every time render stuck when It's about to finish .

I've been a week waiting every single day for 9 hours hoping my project will be rendered but nothing and you always blame us and our devices and you never blame your products . You gotta fix this glitches ( Render stuck ) now it's common to everyone , It's common to everyone !!!!

Guys can you please give me a solution don't tell me to render by AE because it takes forever and when I check my project size , AE gives it like 7GB or more and my project is like 160 MB . Solution please !!

My project take 4:10 Hours to be rendered in AME and I render it in   H.264

I updated my whole pc and all adobe products and restart my laptop and everything give me a solution !!!

Also I tried all formats such as quicktime and others and still same problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?