Greetings. I've noticed that my GPU use seems rather low when converting files in Media Encoder. On average, my GPU usage was at 1% (one!!!), while my CPU usage was maxed at 100%. Yes, "Mercury Playback Engine GPU Acceleration (CUDA)" is selected as the Renderer. Need to convert the files due to the computer that will be used for the edit is running CC 2017 and the GH5 source files are crashing Premiere. Not sure if this is normal but it appears to be very underutilized. Specs are as follows...
GH5 MOV, 1080p 10bit 60fps
MOV, DNxHR/DNxHD codec, 1080p DNxHD HQX 10-bit resolution, 60fps
Source clips are on external drive 1, output clips are written to external drive 2.
All Adobe CC apps are up to date as of 11-14-17.
Windows 10 Home 64bit
AMD FX-6300 3.5 GHz
24 GB RAM
Nvidia GeForce GTX 760 2GB RAM
Thanks for the quick response. Sorry, I should have included that info as well. I don't have an integrated chip on my board, only the GTX 760 card. Nvidia drivers are up to date (388.13) and using English (US). This morning I ran a test with an 8-bit source file, converting it to 3 different flavors, all with the same result... practically no GPU usage.