• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

green check mark with yellow exclamation point

Contributor ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did a couple of outputs a few days ago using proxy media. Though I've since reconnected to the full resolution media, I keep getting the green check mark with the exclamation point next to all my outputs in Media Encoder. 

check_mark_exclamation_point.png

When I click on the check mark, I get a long error log about my outputs from a few days ago plus thousands of lines of "A low-level exception occurred in: Mercury Playback Engine GPU Acceleration (Metal) (AcceleratedRenderer:2)". I have many unrendered resize effects in my timelines plus a Lumetri adjustment layer; but I've done outputs in the past with the same number of unrendered effects and didn't get the yellow exclamation point. Again, the log seems to be pointing to outputs I did using proxies from several days ago. Any ideas what's going on?

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export or render , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020
Community Expert ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines