Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

H.264 render doesn't match with the AE preview

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I've been having an issue with AME where the render is very off from the preview in AE. I will have my video edited just the way I want it, but then when the render is completed, the final product is completely off from the preview. I'm simply adding captions to a very short video (under two minutes), but the words are off from the audio every time. I've tried restarting my computer and closing out the programs and changing a few things in the edit, but nothing is working. I think perhaps the visual got sped up where the audio stayed the same? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

TOPICS
Export or render

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 23, 2020 Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure your frame rate settings are the same in your comp and export settings. Worst case, you can export a ProRes out of After Effects, and then convert that to H264 in Media Encoder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2020 Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, I gave up and used microsoft movie maker but I'll keep this in mind for next time. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines