Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

H.264 rendered video won't import into Animate CC

Explorer ,
Jul 08, 2021 Jul 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

This tiny issue has wasted most of my day, but i can't seem to get media encoder to spit out a H.264 video that Animate will accept. I'm completely out of ideas....

Every time it says 'The video format is not valid, please select a H.264 video'.

When i click the 'convert video' button that opens media encoder, i use those H.264 settings, but that still doesnt fix it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

(p.s platform type is already set on actionscript 3.0)

Rob

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export or render

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 08, 2021 Jul 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

UPDATE!
In case someone comes across the same problem, it seems to be either just a media encoder issue, or a media encoder/BigSur issue.

My laptop had Catalina still on it, converted a mp4 and imported into animate no problems.... then airdropped that mp4 to my desktop with BigSur and the same mp4 worked fine.
Both my laptop and desktop were running current versions of Animate and media encoder.

No solution though, unless you're lucky like me and happened to not update your laptop in a loooong time.

5hrs of troubleshooting, thanks alot Adobe!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines