• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

help me guys please ???!!!

Explorer ,
Dec 11, 2018 Dec 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey , please help I am done with this [edited by moderator] and I am done with those adobe developers [edited by moderator]

I've trying to render [edited by moderator] character animator folder to video with Media encoder and every time I render it ; Media encoder stop for no reason it take 4 hours to render , it render at some parts and suddenly stops by itself I am done with [edited by moderator] tell me what to do ??? is it because it's on software only ?? or what ??

or should I use Premiere pro or after effect instead please I am done help me .

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have the same problem with Encoder. For me, it works when I make direct export from Premier Pro. I think if you do direct export from AE it will work. if you have more the one animation to export put them all in line in separate sequence and render as one movie. For now, I have no other solutions for you. I fight this problem for the past 3-4 weeks.

Solution 1.
What you can try is to update the graphic card drivers (or if you can switch graphic cards), tray the new update for encoder (today they announced the update to the version 0.2 - but it did not solve the problem). In my case even reinstalling windows did not help so there has to be a bug in the software.

Solution 2.
You can export from AE to 2018 version and go with Encoder 2018
https://www.rocketstock.com/blog/saving-previous-versions-after-effects/

Media Encoder (CC2019 Problem) - hangs/freezes during encoding

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sir you mean I render by AE instead of Media Encoder ? so AE has render option  ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh man I almost fainted and cry I swear because it's my animation project that I made by CHaracter Animator Adobe and I've been 3 days 10 hours each waiting for that thing ( Media Encoder ) to render my project until you told me about AE and I also found another someone has same problem and when I saw his Laptop's Specification they're high as hell than mine billions of times and after that I was sure it's not my laptop at all and he was updating his laptop and graphic card and Media Encoder . Now I am going to download AE and export my Character Animator Project to AE and try to render .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This may be related to Unable to import long scenes into Premiere?

You may want to try the suggestion from Dan.

"At the moment, I think the main answer is to use several shorter scenes. I'm not sure if ranged exports of the existing scene will work since the run-up rendering of ranges later into the scene will likely still accumulate the same memory so it gets consistent results that can be spliced together."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines