Exit

Help

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
I have the following problem.
When I add a composition to the Adobe Media Encoder queue in After Effects and then encode it to H.264, the video has no sound.
The setting to encode the sound is switched on, both programs are in version 2020, mp4 is selected and the video has sound in After Effects.
Do you know what I can do to make the video sound after encoding?

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export or render

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try to rendr to any other formats? Or did you try to export only audio track of your project? Try that - this way we will know if it is an issue with h264 coding or soething with AE/AME or maby with any setings. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes i tried... more than one time. i deleted Media Encoder and installed it again. but it still doesn't work!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You tried and? Did AME exported in other formats audio correctly or not? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it exported not correctly and also the same other formats.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok so now you can try to export your project not by AME Render queue but by AE Render queue - and check if you have sound. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If I did it right I only have the audio file and not the whole video. According to quick time player I can remove the video which means that it is there somehow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines