• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can i render my videos faster on a mac?

Community Beginner ,
Feb 10, 2019 Feb 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, today i saw a couple of tutorials for Media Encoder Windows, that changed the settings of media encoder with a new file to force the cpu to work harder. Is there anything like this on mac?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 10, 2019 Feb 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post links to the tutorials?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Feb 11, 2019 Feb 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As Peru Bob said - we have to know what exactly happened in those tutorials. How CPU will be used during render from AME depends on many things from hardware to software and settings so we are not able to tell you to do (or explain what exactly happened in tutorials that you mentioned before we see them).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 11, 2019 Feb 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i watched this video Render 300X FASTER | Premiere / After Effects / Media Encoder | Adobe | 2018 - YouTube

it’s not 300x faster of course not, but it does seem to help according to the comments

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Feb 12, 2019 Feb 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try that? In my opinion it will not work and don't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 12, 2019 Feb 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If it sounds too good to be true...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines