• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I install an older version for a trial period?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

У меня есть последствия от 2020, а медиакодер предназначен для пробного периода, и он обновляется до тех пор, пока 2021, и я не могу передать через него. Пожалуйста, скажите мне, как решить эту проблему. Я не мог найти, как установить старую версию медиакодера. Может быть, вы можете как-то рендерить из разных версий?

TOPICS
Download and install , Export or render

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry. Forgot to translate. Here is the translated text without errors:
I have after effects from 2020, and the media encoder is for a trial period, and it is updated until 2021, and I cannot render through it. Please tell me how to solve the problem. I could not find how to install the old version of the media encoder. Maybe you can somehow render from different versions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You cannot do this at all. Older versions have always been available only after you paid the full subscription cost. The only version that's available at all as a trial is the most recent released version (in this case, 15.1).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines