• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HOW TO CHANGE THE ORDER OF RENDERED QUEAU IN AME?

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2020 Dec 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a media being encoded on top, it will take 9 more hours to finish but i need to rush another project how can i start the number two and pause tje first one? if I clicl play the first one renders and the second will have to wait.. 

TOPICS
Export or render

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 31, 2020 Dec 31, 2020

As long as the Queue is stopped, you can drag and drop source items up and down the list to change the order of items in the Queue Panel.

It behaves very much like changing the order of layers in Photoshop or After Effects.

Changing the order of source items in the AME Queue PanelChanging the order of source items in the AME Queue Panel

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 31, 2020 Dec 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As long as the Queue is stopped, you can drag and drop source items up and down the list to change the order of items in the Queue Panel.

It behaves very much like changing the order of layers in Photoshop or After Effects.

Changing the order of source items in the AME Queue PanelChanging the order of source items in the AME Queue Panel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines