How to create a H264 with no frame reordering and 44.1kHz/320Kbps AAC audio

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2017 Jun 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's the problem:

I'm trying to meet a spec. for a client in which they have specified an H.264 with NO frame reordering and 44.1 kHz/320 Kbps AAC audio.  I have attempted this using two methods: 1. setting up a profile within a .mov container, and 2. as a .mp4. 

My issues/questions are as follows:

1.  When setting up a profile in a .mov container, I am able to turn frame reordering off, but when I set my audio to AAC 44.1 kHz, the option to encode with a Bit Rate of 320 Kbps is not an option!  It just defaults to 128 Kbps.  This would be rejectable as a spec option.  Is there some way I can up the Bit Rate to 320 Kbps?

2.  When setting up a profile as a .mp4, turning off frame reordering is NOT an option.  I'm assuming it defaults to allow frame reordering, but is there any way I can turn it off?  DOES it in fact automatically utilize frame reordering?  If not, this would be rejectable as a spec option.

Thanks for any clarification!

-Thomas

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have not listed an Adobe application is which you are working. This is not the forum for such a general discussion (virtually no one would see it here). If you tell us your application and version, we can move this posting to the appropriate forum.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah!  So sorry!  Adobe Media Encoder.

[Moved... Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines