• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to encode MP4 from PC machine for use on iPhone using AME

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2019 Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to be able to edit videos in Premiere and download them to an iPhone for use on social media. Since I am using a PC I'm having trouble getting the right export settings to be able to do this. I'm not dead set on MP4, but it seems to be the best option. I understand that the MP4 format has a lot of dials and siwtches within it that have to be tuned in to Apple's compatibility but so far I've only had luck with using a third party transcoder that has Apple presets included.

Thanks in advance!

Title edited by Mod

TOPICS
Export or render , How to , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 27, 2019 Nov 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Have you considered using the Publish option in export settings in both Premiere Pro and Adobe Media Encoder which allows you to share your edit directly on social media? Check it out: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/premiere-pro/how-to/export-video-share-social-media.html

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines