• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I exported a video with media encoder and by mistake deleted the project file

New Here ,
May 23, 2021 May 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I exported a video with media encoder and deleted the project file fr character Animator and now I don't know how to get it back and i even don't know how to remove the black background in after effects of exported file i just want my project file back so that i can put a background but i don't know what to do now please help!!

TOPICS
Feature request , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try looking in the Recycle Bin.

Do you have a backup?

I know this won't help now, but have a look at Schofields Second Law of Computing:

https://www.zdnet.com/article/follow-schofields-three-laws-of-computing-and-avoid-disasters/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Problem is solved buddy because it was completely deleted but i had the exported video with alpha so i just edited it in after effects and added a background and the problem was solved actually previously i was importing the wrong file when i realised it i tried it with the original file and it worked , Thank you so much for your reply buddy ❤️

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines