• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I try to export but my video only comes out 1 second long

Community Beginner ,
Jan 19, 2018 Jan 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just edited a video i recorded with my iphone 6, after i finished i tried using media encoder to render the video but when I view the exported video it is one second or maybe one frame long also my video takes no time at all to export, almost like its not rendering.

I'm exporting in MOV and I am using a free trial, i also am not getting any errors.

(Not sure if it matters but since i recorded it with a iphone the video file is called IMG_9533)

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

[You don't ask Media Encoder questions in the After Effects forum... Mod]

TOPICS
Export or render

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jul 21, 2019 Jul 21, 2019

I had a mark at the end of my timeline that said "Mark Out" I right clicked it "it is on the bar that marks the time" and selected "clear in and out" My entire video rendered after that.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you export from Premiere Pro you need to be sure to select the entire timeline, not some small portion

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the reported frame rate of the iPhone clip, or Sequence in Premiere? Phone clips often use Variable Frame Rate which is not compatible with Premiere and generally causes issues. Users of such clips will find success by converting to Fixed Frame Rate using the free HandBrake app, then editing in Premiere.

Thanks

Jeff

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The reported frame rate is 30fps. Also i think that my problem is that I used after effects instead of Premiere Pro to edit my video, could that be the case?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

jorisc47580336  wrote

Also i think that my problem is that I used after effects instead of Premiere Pro to edit my video, could that be the case?

No. Did you choose to export the entire comp?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would do as suggested and convert it in HandBrake before importing.

Here is a tutorial:

Fixing  video with Handbrake - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used handbrake that seemed to work, I also tried to edit the entire video from scratch again for some reason it worked and it exported  like expected. I have no idea what the problem was (I must've done something wrong) but im happy its working now.

Thanks everybody for helping!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2019 Jul 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a mark at the end of my timeline that said "Mark Out" I right clicked it "it is on the bar that marks the time" and selected "clear in and out" My entire video rendered after that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 13, 2020 May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked for me so thank you, I was going crazy trying to find out what I was doing wrong 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much, its work!. im very new to the editing app on pc especially adobe premiere. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2021 Apr 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you! This worked for me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 20, 2021 Jun 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked for me too, thank you so muchh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2022 Jan 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OMG YOU ARE A LIFESAVER! Thank you so much this worked for me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2022 Jan 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! Worked for me too. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 24, 2023 Feb 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Best answer ever, thank you for fixing, what was impossible to figure out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2023 Jun 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much, this was my issue as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines