Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Incorrect color when exporting from After Effects to Media Encoder

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2020 Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I am trying to export a video from After Effects into an animated GIF with Media Encoder.

However, for some reason the colors in the final GIF are off (the preview is fine), but I only found disparities in color for orange and grey things (see picture), the rest is fine.

I could not find a proper solution to this problem, since most solutions for color correction seems to be for the export form Premiere Pro to Media Encoder and not After Effects. Also, I am new to both After Effects and Media Encoder, please let me know if you need any further information.

Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you!

Trainingsplan erstellen – 232.png

TOPICS
Export or render

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 09, 2020 Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Exporting GIFs from Adobe Media Encoder doesn't offer much flexibility and I find that the resulting output is always massive. You're much better off converting your video to GIF with another tool. If you want an After Effects plug-in there's GifGun, but you can also export a GIF from Photoshop using the Save for Web (Legacy) option. I use GifGun, but another web solution I like to use is ezgif.com. Upload a .mp4 and you hae a lot of options for converting to GIF, but depending on how long your animation is, you're limited to certain frame rates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines