• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is command line version of Adobe Media Encoder is available?

Participant ,
Mar 08, 2017 Mar 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have got a requirement where I need to integrate Adobe media encoder with Adobe Experience Manager. We can achieve this using command line version. How to run and convert videos in Adobe media encoder  using command line.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jan 13, 2019 Jan 13, 2019

Actually, what he wants is a command line interface for rendering.... something like aerender .

Votes

Translate

Translate
Apr 18, 2017 Apr 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vasimakram,

Please check this forum post and let me know if that helps.

Launching Premiere Pro CC from Command Line

Thanks,

Kulpreet Singh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2019 Jan 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, what he wants is a command line interface for rendering.... something like aerender .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I also would like a command line interface to AME. The only reason why I still use Apple Compressor is because it has a CLI that can be used in custom, automated transcoding scripts, which is super important for my particular workflow.

I hate how unreliable Compressor is though. Every time they release a new version, something invariably breaks with a preset, because they change the preset formats etc.

If AME could allow you to run encoding jobs via the command line, that would be a huge workflow benefit for professional facilities that have automated pipelines for deliverables.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines