• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a professional version of AME?

Engaged ,
May 16, 2020 May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Because this amature sh¡t that comes with CC is a joke. I'm absolutely sick to death of losing time and missing deadlines because AME crapped out on an overnight render job. Why does Adobe think they can force me to beta test software I pay (handsomely) for? Adobe, quit being so damn cheap and actually do some quality control on your software FFS. I'm going to start sending you bills for this.

Edit: I decided I was going to delete this because it's not constructive but Adobe appears to have failed to implement such a feature. Typical.

Profanity deleted by Mod

TOPICS
Crash , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry for the experience. Ideally, you should get full access to the applications you are paying for. Also, Adobe Media Encoder is a complementary application so it comes for free with Premiere Pro or After Effects.

Having said that, could you confirm the version of AME you are using. The latest version available is 14.2

Looking forward to your response. We'll make sure the issue gets sorted ASAP.

Thanks,

Shivangi 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I pay for the full suite and I'm using version 14.1. The CC app doesn't show any updates, although it doesn't work well either (why can it not resume downloads?!?).

Anyway, I appreciate your reply but I was really just venting. I've been through troubleshooting with it before and nothing helps. I don't have any expectation that it will or can be fixed. Just one of many frustrating bugs in Adobe software. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you'd like do any troubleshooting, feel free to start a new thread as I would like to help. Rants are fine but ultimately unproductive. Hopefully your rant somehow helped you feel better.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines