• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost export settings and publish options

Participant ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After updating to 14.7 I noticed that a significant number of the export settings were gone and all of the publish options (except for ftp) were gone as well. Running Mac OS 10.14.6. I've looked in /Contents/MediaIO/systempresets and I see lots of export settings folders with non-intuitive folder names, but something is clearly wrong. Any ideas why I'm not seeing the correct options?

TOPICS
Download and install , Error or problem , Export or render , Formats , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update: I just updated to 14.8 (uninstalled 14.7 first) and the same problem exists. I noticed that when AME is installed it creates a folder in ~/Documents/Adobe with not much in it. After first launch of AME the folder gets populated with several items. One of interest is Presets/PresetTree.xml. Apparently that file gets built during first launch. Looking through it shows pretty much what is displayed within the Presets area of AME. So I guess the question, why doesn't the tree get populated with all of the presets that are in the /Contents/MediaIO/systempresets folder?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got a third-party hacking my app an taking data

anthony warren

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hacked

anthony warren

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

??? What are you posting about?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines