Issue :- ME 15.2 does not use CPU (and / or) GPU fully. Rendering is extremely slow.
1) CPU - Intel Core I9-7960X CPU @ 2.80GHz 16 cores - 32 logical
2) GPU - Nvidia RTX 2080ti
3) RAM - 48 GB
4) HDD - two M.2 1TB each (The ME installed disk is diffrent and output disk is diffrent)
5) OS - Windows 10 Home - version - 10.0.19042 Build 19042
1) Premier Pro 15.2
2) Media Encoder 15.2
3) After Effects 18.2.1
4) Using latest Nvidia driver.
5) Video which is getting rendered is 4K and has 10 after effects compositions in it.
1) Please see the attachments of task manager & ME. The CPU and GPU usage is just capped on 20 % to 30% of usage.
2) Earlier version (don't remember the PE/AE/ME versions now) the CPU usage while using the PE/AE/ME used to be always 100% (especially ME while rendering) but nowadays its just stick to 20 to 30% of actual capacity. The rendering and Editing (while dealing with the AE compositions) just crawls.
3) As per my testings the hardware is not the limitation here it seems the ME is not able to use the CPU at its fullest. The bottleneck is certainly from the software side (Adobe or may be OS).
May I know what is wrong here. Just an additional note my export settings remains the same which I used to use in earlier versions of ME/PE. The rendering speed is seriously frustrating.
Let me know if you need any more info.
Dynamic link, Export or render, Hardware or GPU, Performance