• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media Encoder 12.1: custom lut is broken

Community Beginner ,
Apr 08, 2018 Apr 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in 12.1 (171), in the "effects" tab on the "export settings" window, when "lumetri look/lut" is checked, I can't choose "select" from the drop down menu. when I click it, nothing happens. !

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 09, 2018 Apr 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue

AME: 12.1

MAC OS: 10.13.3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 10, 2018 Apr 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too! I've got a ton of footage shot with wrong WB I need to batch correct.

AME: 12.1

MacOS: 10.13.4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2018 Apr 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here with AME 12.1

I've searched the forum it seems that this issue already occur since AME 2015. And never got fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 12, 2018 Apr 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It has always worked for me and this problem just started in 12.1 for me.  I tweeted Adobe's help account and they were able to recreate the problem on their end and are trying to find a workaround until the bug is fixed in an update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 12, 2018 Apr 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same here…

Any workaround?

I can't even find a way to add a file to the drop-down list…

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 13, 2018 Apr 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LUTs in AME is really broken. If you right-click on the AME app and "Show Package Contents", then drill down to Lumetri->LUTs, there are three folders in there. There a ton of LUT files, but The only LUTs that show up in AME are .itx files. .cube and .look do not show up in the drop down of the app. So, if can create an .itx file, you could drop it in the folder and have it available, but it seems Premiere can only export .cube and .look files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 14, 2018 Apr 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I rolled back to version 12.0 and the LUTs are selectable again. Click the drop down arrow next to the app and select "Other Versions". Select version 12.0 and let it install. Be aware that this might affect your user presets. Back them up before changing versions.

Screen Shot 2018-04-14 at 9.36.55 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving back to 12.0 works! Thanks Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2018 Apr 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The recent 12.1.1 update does not fix this LUT issue. Version 12.0 seems to be the last version that worked properly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 26, 2018 Apr 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. Broken for me too.

V 12.0.0 works though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2018 May 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got the same problem on 12.1.1 need to rollback..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 14, 2018 Jun 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, it's over two months since topic start and no fix, even no Adobe's member showed up here. Terrific!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2018 Jul 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like this is fixed in an upcoming patch release expected very soon. Also little known that you can now store custom or imported LUT"s in your system to be recalled in the Lumetri Panel  - just create this folder and place any LUT"s into this directory in this location -  /Users/USERNAME/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Common/LUTs/Technical

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 16, 2018 Jul 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like this is fixed in an upcoming patch release expected very soon. Also little known that you can now store custom or imported LUT"s in your system to be recalled in the Lumetri Panel

bedient can it also be recalled by the effects panel in AME to apply the LUT? because I don't see it there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 19, 2018 Jul 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

staff: bedient, 12.1.2 (latest version from a few days ago) does NOT fix this issue !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to hear that, we added a fix for this issue which is documented here, List of bug fixes in the Adobe Media Encoder CC 2018 and 2017 releases. 

I'm not able to get it to happen on my machine after updating, can you confirm you updated Media Encoder and not just Premiere Pro?

Anyone else still having the issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2019 Mar 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still having this issue in 2019. The fix you linked to bedient just says that it's a UI error (it is), that it displays the incorrect LUT while actually applying the correct one. This is still pretty non-functional if you're managing a shoot with multiple cameras. Can we get a real fix for this in AME 2019, at least?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2019 Aug 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This thread is a year old and still no fix... This isn't very serious.

I simply wanted to create a watchfolder to make H264 proxies and apply a LUT. No chance.

Only LUT available in that dropdown, are the *.itx. Also older (working) versions are not available to download anymore.

Makes AME perfectly useless for my needs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For those that asked where to place the custom  LUTS on PC see this video starting at 1min

What's New in Premiere Pro CC v12.1 Spring April 2018 Update (NAB 2018) - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This did not work at all for me. I have updated AME and PPRO to 12.1.2 -- it says in the notes that it doesn't show the LUT but it does bake the LUT during exporting. On my system it actually did ​not​.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 25, 2018 Sep 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have the same problem. Just updated to the newest version of AME and PP, 2018 still does not work, where as 2017 works fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still broken, even in the 2019 versions! Incredibly frustrating...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 17, 2018 Nov 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still isn't fixed... why...

Being able to bake a cube lut into a proxy file to get Rec709 out of log footage for offline editing would be nice. Please actually work on this?...

also, I can't seem to roll back to 12.0.0 it's only giving me the option to go back to 11.1.4  ?? super frustrating

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2019 Mar 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im still having this issue in 2019,

I am able to select a LUT, however when I press open it simply doesn't apply it it disappears?

Screen Shot 2019-03-28 at 4.54.12 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-03-28 at 4.54.19 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines