• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media Encoder 14.3.1 crashes once encoding begins

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2020 Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AME 14.3.1 does NOT want to render my AE project. I had rendered something from Animate the day before and it was just fine. AME seems to be connecting ok, but once it shows that it's encoding, it freezes my MacBook and crashes. I have 16 GB of RAM, a 10th gen processor, and my MacBook is up to date, so I should be just fine for system requirements. I've tried multiple times and restarted my computer, still not working. Can I do anything?

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Export or render , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 29, 2020 Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I understand you're encoding a AE project from AME which freezes your computer and later crashes the application. Am I right? We're sorry for the trouble. 

• Does it happen to a specific AE project?
  • Do you get any error when the application crashes?
  • Also, what is the version of the macOS installed?

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just encounted a similar issue with AME 14.3.1. 

AME will not render my Premier project. From Premier, I add my video to the queue, which then shows up in AME. Selecting the project in the queue, I then click the green 'play' icon. The icon changes to the pause icon, then the entire thing stops. Freezes. Hangs. Fails. Clicking anything causes the window to fade and the wait icon to begin spinning until the system finally identifies the application as (Not Responding). Eventually, have to force quit AME. No error messages, just a total cessation of function.

• AME up to date with version 14.3.1
  • Premier up to date with version 14.3.1 (Build 45)
  • OS managed by organization: Windows 10 Pro 1903 (02/26/2020) build 18362.959
  • 16 GB RAM
  • Intel i7-6920HQ CPU
  • AMD Radeon FirePro W5170M GPU

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 07, 2020 Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having a similar issue. AME crashe on FIRST startup. As i reopen it everything works fine. just annoying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines