• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media Encoder 14.9 Not Responding

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to export a project and after waiting 5 hours, just as it is about to finish, the program says it is not responding. What should I do?

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export or render , Freeze or hang , Hardware or GPU , How to , Watch folders

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, but with 15.0. After last upgrade, ME encodes the first file, and the resulting file is OK. But ME stops when it has finished encoding; it states that remaining time is 00:00:00. Usually it takes some time to move the temporary files to correct folder, but not 3 to 10 hours (or never) for a relatively modest file of 4,6 GB. 

I have queued three more files to be encoded, but nothing happens. ME says they are ready, but the usual reaction; to start encoding next in queue, does not happen. In my 20 years as user of Premiere, this is the first time it has let me down. 

Feel that a rollback may solve the problem, but where can I find an older version of ME? - And will it work with Premiere 15.0?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, last thing first. It was possible to roll back to 14.9, and encode a clip that was stuck there. But when I try to queue up a film from Premiere 15.0 in 14.9, ME 14.9 refuses, and say that I need a newer version of ME. (Will the circle be unbroken...)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines