• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media Encoder 15.2 Crashes while loading projects into Queue

Community Beginner ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to bring a project into the Media Encoder Queue (have literally tried every way of doing this I'm aware of) the program crashes at about 75% into loading the project. I'm running OSX Big Sur 11.4. Incredibly frustrating seeing as I have 10-15 sequences I now have to individually export from inside of premier. Have tried restarts, downgrading programs, etc. Really no logical reason for the prgram to be acting this way. 

TOPICS
Crash , Dynamic link , Error or problem , Export or render , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This week also started here, when I'm going to export from Adobe Premiere and to Adobe Media Encoder Windows 10 stops responding, I decided to install the beta version of Premiere and Media Encoder directly from the creative cloud, until the next update comes out, in this beta everything working. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the heads up. It looks like it might actually be a project by project issue - I was able to bring in a sequence from another project fine, but some projects still cause Encoder to crash. It just seems very arbitrary which projects can open in encoder and which cause it to crash. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Following up. This issue continues to occur with projects created inside of Premier 2021 15.2 making workflow a total nightmare. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines