• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media Encoder 2019 slowing my computer

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2018 Dec 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I've been using adobe creative suite professionally for 4 years now and I regularly use Media Encoder for workflow.

After updating to the 2019 version, I cannot do any work while Media Encoder is operating because the rest of my operations come to a complete halt. I've never experienced Media Encoder slowing the rest of my computer until this most recent update.

I'm exporting in YouTube 1080p. 29.97 fps H.264

Anyone got a solution?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi sffroelich2,

Sorry for the issue. I understand you are getting performance related glitches while using AME CC2019.

• Which version of AME are you using?
  • What are your computer specifications (OS, RAM, GPU, Processor)?
  • Are you using any other Adobe application with it simultaneously?

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

-Hi, this issue occurred in AME 15.1.2. I'm currently running an update to get to 16.0.1.

-I'm running on macOS Mojave, Intel Core i5, 3 GHz Intel Core i5, 16 GB 24000 MHz, Radeon Pro 2048 MB

-I use Premiere 12.1.2 currently

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Latest version of AME is 13.0.2.  The other versions you are referring to are for AE.

WE recommend updating both PPro and AME to version 13.0.2 that was released a week ago.
These releases have many bug fixes as well as some speed improvements. 

Please try the latest version and see if that solves your issue.
Also, since AME now uses GPU for encoding in some cases, getting a better GPU with more RAM would improve speed and performance.  That is if it is not a laptop with built in graphic card.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines