Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media Encoder 2020 don´t start Queue Rendering

Community Beginner ,
Jan 21, 2020 Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

Please help me. I had a licensing problem with my credit card, but it´s now solved and all adobe application now starts again without any license-error-messages. Just Media Encoder has still problems and I am not sure, if this has something to do with the license-problem. Media Encoder starts normaly when I send a render-job from Premiere to the queue. The queue is shown correctly and when I click start, nothing happens. I already deleted all cache-files in the folder and also through the Media-Encoder-Menu. The problem is still the same. I also restarted the notebook already more then once, I have deinstalled Media Encoder and installed it new. I have no more ideas but I should deliver a video to my customer till tomorrow.

I have Win10 Pro with all Updates

My Notebook is: Intel i7-6700HQ CPU, 32GB RAM, Nvidia GeForce GTX 960M (all updates), Intel Graphics 530 (all updates)

Doesn´t matter if I try to render with CUDA or without, or just software-rendering. always the same = nothing. But Media Encoder doesn´t shut down. I can stop rendering and start again but just the green-point-button changes the icon. This is all what happen.

I hope someone can help me.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export or render , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Hi there,

We are investigating a similar issue wherein the use of markers can cause some issues with export. You may try the steps mentioned in this article and check if it helps.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Jan 21, 2020 Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now I downgraded to version 14.0 from 14.0.1 and now it works. Thank you Adobe for this f*cking update 14.0.1. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for posting the solution. Just wasted an hour trying to figure out what the problem was.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Downgrading worked for me as well, after having the Media Encoder freeze at 0 progress during encoding. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are investigating a similar issue wherein the use of markers can cause some issues with export. You may try the steps mentioned in this article and check if it helps.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2020 Feb 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Deleting the markers worked for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines