• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media Encoder 2020 not opening and not exporting direct from Premiere.

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2020 Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Media Encoder has stopped working pretty suddenly. Am trying to export a 70mb clip with AE comps and Audition music/VO. Memory has never been an issue to date. 

When I choose Queue, Encoder opens up but the clip wont publish - am just getting a spinning wheel. 

When I choose Export - nothing at all happens. Also, when i try top open from my Start menu ( I'm on Windows), it wont open. 

• I have tried uninstalling every Adobe programme on my machine and reinstalling the 2020 versions from CC.
  • Have tried a reset of Encoder (by Shift clicking on opening). No response.
  • Have cleared cache of all unused files. 
  • Have also disabled GPU Acceleration in Premiere. 

Am running out of solutions here. Can anyone help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have the same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We apologize for the inconvience this issue is causing you. We have identied this to be an issue with unsupported Hardware in the newest version, 14.2.0 of AME and Premiere Pro. But please see the following links for more information and troubleshooting help.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-media-encoder/media-encoder-14-2-crashes-all-the-time-after-upd...

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/premiere-pro-2020-crash-when-clicking-export-media/td-p/...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines