Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media Encoder and Premiere Pro stop working

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2017 Oct 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe,

Recently we change our editing facility from Mac based (FCP) to Windows based (Adobe Cloud). Some (not all) of our master files cause Media Encoder and Premiere Pro to unexpectedly stop working. We are wondering if you can help us to understand why is that happening and to help us to prevent such a troubleshoots in the future.

Our master delivery contains around 40 titles in XDCAM – Quick Time Movie format (see attachment MasterFiles01). MasterFiles01.PNGAttachments are screen shots from Media Info Software. We are using Premier Pro to view the material, QC the material and carry on some editing tasks. Our Sequence Settings are (see attachment SequenceSettings) SequenceSettings.PNGand our export settings are (see attachment ExportSettings) ExportSettings.PNG

At this stage, we are experiencing no problems at all. Material is recognized by Premier Pro. We can view and edit the files. So, we have no indication of the problem until we press export media which cause Premiere Pro to unexpectedly stop working (see attachment premiere pro error) premiere pro error.JPG

Also, it is happening when we Queue sequences in Media Encoder and then try to render (see attachment Media Encoder Error) Media Encoder Error.JPG

Our final film format is (see attachment MasterFiles02)

MasterFiles02.PNG

I will like to repeat that not all master files causing software’s to stop working but all of them have the same specifications? From 40 films 9 films cause software’s to stop working (22.5%).

We need to know why is this happening. We are ready to send you files which produce NO errors and files which produce errors for comparison and expert opinion.

I contacted Adobe support already, thinking that this is the Software issue (case numbers: 0189367528, 0189367508, 0189368072, 0189380786). I talked to Aniket Pal and Shrayanka Yadav from Adobe support and I cleaned and re-installed Premiere Pro and Media Encoder.

I hope that you can help us to understand the problem?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2017 Oct 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe,

Seems like that the latest upgrade fixed the problem. I will keep you informed. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2017 Oct 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Media Encoder crashed again. Report is send to Adobe.Crash Report Media Encoder.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines