Hi. I have a Character Animator puppet dynamically linked to After Effects. This works in After Effects, but when I try to render it in Me, the puppet is just a bunch of coloured lines - like the link is broken. I've tried changing the output quality and making sure the frame rates match, but I still get the same result. I'm not doing anything differently to usual - except the Ch puppet is quite a lot more complicated than usual. But as I say, it works in Ae. Thanks.
EDIT: Never mind, I figured it out. I was dragging the composition from Ae into Me, as it was a quicker way of getting it in the queue, but when I went to Export, Add to Me queue, it worked.