• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media encoder can run - but Premiere Pro does not see it

Community Beginner ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After the last batch of auto updates to CC I can not export Pr sequences to the Media encoder.  I get an error like this:  Tried uninstalling Me and reinstalling; same for Pr - still get the same result.  Even running Me while I'm using Pr does not work.  Pr encodes OK so there is an inconvenient workaround.  Not even youtube solutions help (there's a lot of them).  Any suggestions?Annotation 2020-05-11 044436.png

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export or render

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 15, 2020 May 15, 2020

Thanks for catching my problem.  When I 'updated all' I thought my start icon for Pr would point to the new version but it does not - it pointed to 13.1.5.  Fixing the icon to point to the new version fixed the dynamic link.  Thank you again. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 15, 2020 May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Richard,

Thanks for contacting us. Dynamic link works only when the version for both of the applications are in sync. Could you confirm the version of the Adobe applications? You may refer to this article: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/faq-how-to-find-the-exact-version-of-premiere-pro-you-re...

We're here to help.

Best,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 15, 2020 May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for catching my problem.  When I 'updated all' I thought my start icon for Pr would point to the new version but it does not - it pointed to 13.1.5.  Fixing the icon to point to the new version fixed the dynamic link.  Thank you again. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines