• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media encoder CC 19 Maximum computer specs

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2019 Sep 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are upgrading our editing suites here and I am trying to find informaiton about how many cores Encoder can use.  For example, if we upgrade to a 12 core + hyperthreaded behemoth can / will Encoder 19 use all those cores or will it max out at some lower number?  

Also if anyone can point me to a forum / spec sheet / whatever that explains how Encoder uses a computers resources I would be very grateful.  What I really want to know is if I throw a supercomputer at Encoder and try to render some 4k mov files to mp4, will it utilize all the resources or does it stop seeing resources after a certain point?  If we get an i9 9920 plus RTX 2070 will Encoder still max out the CPU whlie rendering?  

Thanks. 

TOPICS
Export or render , Hardware or GPU , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 27, 2019 Sep 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I find your questions very specific to the system requirements. I searched and found two links for Premiere Pro and After Effects. You can refer to them for Media Encoder.

PR: https://www.pugetsystems.com/recommended/Recommended-Systems-for-Adobe-Premiere-Pro-CC-143/Hardware-...

AE: https://www.pugetsystems.com/recommended/Recommended-Systems-for-Adobe-After-Effects-CC-144/Hardware...

Let us know if they help.

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines