Participant ,
Jun 18, 2015 Jun 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mac OS 10.10.3

Mac Pro 2013 2.7Ghz 12 core

64GB 1866 MHz DDR3 ECC

AMD FirePro D700 6144 MB

Ive tried the following with Red Raw, Pro Res and  .mp4 footage.  If I add a Lumetri Color effect to a clip or adjustment layer and queue the timeline to Media encoder, no color effects show up on the final compressed file. The only way to get the color effect to show up is to bypass media compressor entirely and export directly from Premiere which stops me from working in Premiere. This is one of many issues I have had with this VERY buggy release. Anybody else experiencing this issue?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Jul 27, 2015 Jul 27, 2015

This is fixed in the Adobe Media Encoder CC 2015 (9.0.1) update:

http://adobe.ly/DVA_updates

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , May 14, 2018 May 14, 2018

here's the workaround:

In Media Encoder Preferences > General > Premiere Pro > Uncheck "Import sequences natively"

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 124 Replies 124
Participant ,
Jun 18, 2015 Jun 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Side note- I am also experiencing this issue on my MacBook Pro (retina, Mid 2012) - 2.7GHz i7 16 GB ram, Nvidia GeForce GT 650M running 10.10.3 which is now suddenly freezing and experiencing kernel panics immediately after the 2015 cc update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 19, 2015 Jun 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've the same problem on a Mac Pro (late 2013) - 3 GHZ 8-Core Intel Xenon E5, 64 GB RAM, 2x AMD FirePro D700 6144 MB.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here with CC 2015. Have to export in Premiere to make Lumetri adjustments stick.

ASUS RoG laptop

Intel Core i-7

16 gigs RAM

Nvidia GEFORCE GTX 560M

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey whats up guys Try using match sequence settings tested working....then convert to final delivery using something like Stream Clip. Also i didn't  use Queue i did direct export to drive location. screenshot.png

Hope that helps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update to above...stream clip seems to have issue with iframe, try in Media Encoder

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, and try to export queued and directly Lumetri encoder and does not apply, the only way that works so far is to export directly into premiere..!!

if someone finds a solution long wait would save until you finish premiere export a project to begin another..!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found that changing project settings specifically the preview type, after experimenting
These settings worked, (not sure if its a solution). This seems like a major bug that some how slipped by Adobe..

screenshot.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bummer - No luck on my system with those project settings. Ive also tried uninstalling quicktime 7 on my systems & experimenting with the  Maximum Render Quality setting. Ive tried creating a new project, reimporting the footage. I can't seem to find the right formula for a fix. Ive been reading that there is a known issue with Direct Link. I wonder if this is related?? Curious how this could slip through their QC unless their plan was to release a beta and work through these issues after release.

So far (for me) this release has broken round tripping with Speedgrade and even if it was working I could not use media encoder to show the work I had done.  It has also GPU kernel panic bricked my laptop! The most frustrating part is it has been 24hours since I contacted customer support and they still have not gotten back with me.  I still have cc2014 which is working fine. I also have FCPX which is looking better and better every day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue on for me a new 5k iMac - I can encode fine directly out of Premiere but all my color grading disappears when I add it to the Media Encoder queue. I went back to an older sequence and it seems to be an issue with any kind of color grading, not just the new Lumetri. It doesn't matter if it's color correction applied directly to a clip or if it's on an adjustment layer that was graded in Speed Grade. Media Encoder 2015  doesn't see any of the color grading/correction.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here.  Works if you export, doesn't work if you Queue.   Yikes.  that's major oversight!   Hopefully this gets fixed asap.     

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 21, 2015 Jun 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also created a ram drive and set it to 4GB

Then set the system cache and scratch disks to it

From This page

https://bogner.sh/2012/12/os-x-create-a-ram-disk-the-easy-way/

Links to the ram disk utility

RAMDiskCreator 1.4 for Mountain Lion or better

RAMDiskCreator 1.2. Lion or Snow Leopard

So i have 32 GB ram so taking the hit for the scratch drive didn't impact over performance that i noticed . its also nice to keep things organized,

Keep in mind its volatile, so if you shut down the ram drive will cease to be, and the contents inside lost. However knowing this keeps misc junk in check.

I can deal with having to simply recreate new preview files, perhaps sooner then later, but minor compared to the performance gain.

screenshot 2.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 22, 2015 Jun 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue. This, plus many other crashes, bugs and lost features makes this one of the most, not-ready-for-prime-time releases Adobe has ever tried to pull over on us.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If possible can you screen cap the actual errors, that was if we get a fix at least we know what specifically it should be addressing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I reinstalled cc2014 - reopened the same project in Premiere 2015 and everything is working. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 24, 2015 Jun 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nevermind - back to not working. Now media encoder will only render what seems to be random clips with the lumetri color effect applied.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bryan,

We have reported this issue. Please check the below discussion to get a workaround.

Exporting With A LUT

//Vinay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Vinay - I went to the thread - I am not experiencing the same issue addressed in the link to the thread you provided. Unlike the people in the thread I CAN see all the luts under effects in Media Encoder - when I select them they work fine. My issue is none of the Lumetri effects applied in Premiere are being rendered when Queued to Media Encoder.

I recently got my laptop back from Apple where they replaced the logic board and installed a new flash drive on a new OS. I reinstalled Creative Cloud cc on the  new machine and it still will not render Lumetri effects applied in Premiere and Queued to media Encoder. The ONLY workaround is to Export Directly from Premiere and bypass Media Encoder all together. Has THIS issue been reported?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 25, 2015 Jun 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same problem, very frustrating as I edit a high volume of videos daily that need color correction. Gonna be a pain to keep rendering direct from premiere. Hopefully this gets fixed asap!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all, we are aware of this issue and are investigating. I apologize for the inconvenience. Please stand by.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks thnord -  There are several other issues I am working around with the 2015 release - It would be very helpful if there was a 'known issues' page we could go to instead of forum diving to troubleshoot. Is this available?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 07, 2015 Jul 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just thought I'd chime in as I am experiencing the same issue with my Windows 8.1 PC running Premiere CC 2015. Strangely it seems like Media Encoder is exporting some of the colour effects but not all of them. My export has the Basic Corrections applied but not the Creative ones? Like everyone else here it is all being exported correctly if Premiere handles the encoding.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you haven't already - you should 'officially' file the bug on this page - I guess posting here does not count as filing a 'bug' within their system. It needs a direct bug posting.

Adobe - Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While I would normally recommend doing so, in this case it isn't necessary as we already have this one logged.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 13, 2015 Jul 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Experiencing this issue in as well: "Creative" effects are omitted and not rendered, but "Basic" effects are retained and rendered in the AME final render.Screen Shot 2015-07-13 at 11.42.10 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines