• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media Encoder CC 2019 Crashing Repeatedly

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2019 Jul 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got a Retina iMac (iMac19,2) with a Radeon Pro 560X and 16GB of RAM. AME crashes continuously and generates crash reports which I have attached below. Can anybody please explain what's going on?! AME crashes for both H.264 and MP3 and all rendering engines... I have also uninstalled and reinstalled AME to no avail.

Screen Shot 2019-07-30 at 10.36.57 am.pngScreen Shot 2019-07-30 at 10.42.50 am.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 01, 2019 Aug 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi duffyd,

Thanks for reaching out. I appreciate all the steps that you've done so far. However, I'd like to get more information to troubleshoot further.

• Is it an After Effects/Premiere Pro project that you are trying to export or a file that you transcoding?
  • Does the export crash at a particular timecode?
  • The screenshot that you've shared shows a part of the crash log. Could you share the entire log with me? It will help me analyze the reason for the crash.

I'm here to help.

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines