• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media Encoder CC

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2018 Oct 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to burn my video edited in Premiere Pro to a DVD. Can I do this using Media Encoder CC? If so, what are the steps from begining to the result of the video buned onto a DVD disc? And if this can't be done through Media Encoder CC, how do I burn the video to a DVD?

Lee

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 26, 2018 Oct 26, 2018

No. You can transcode using AME, but you must "author" the files into a DVD disk form.

Adobe's authoring software - Encore - is EOL (end of life - we think they lost the license), but you can still use it by downloading Premiere Pro CS6.

This is the link for info re using Encore CS6 with CC:

http://helpx.adobe.com/encore/kb/encore-cs6-installed-cc.html

The screenshot of the cloud desktop is a bit misleading. Just click the arrow by Premiere Pro (not "install"), click manage, and then pick previous v

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 26, 2018 Oct 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No. You can transcode using AME, but you must "author" the files into a DVD disk form.

Adobe's authoring software - Encore - is EOL (end of life - we think they lost the license), but you can still use it by downloading Premiere Pro CS6.

This is the link for info re using Encore CS6 with CC:

http://helpx.adobe.com/encore/kb/encore-cs6-installed-cc.html

The screenshot of the cloud desktop is a bit misleading. Just click the arrow by Premiere Pro (not "install"), click manage, and then pick previous versions.

You must install the library separately. See the link on that page for instructions.

See the link on that page to the "using" Encore with CC tutorial (Using Encore CS6 with PremierePro CC « DAV's TechTable).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines