• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media Encoder CC2018 12.1 and 12.1.1 Update MPEG-2 Hang

Explorer ,
Apr 24, 2018 Apr 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Suddenly presets from previous version in the GOP area of settings will not support high rates. Where we use to have 8 and 128 to produce the best resolution for M and N frames; the new version of ME just hangs about 15 seconds through the render. We can drop the frame setting to 4/128 but that's half of the resolution we need. We have to downgrade to have success at it and keep producing the m2v format we need to deliver.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your report. I see in version 12.1.1 I am able to get those values so it may be an issue specific to the older presets. Can you please try creating a new preset from scratch and tell me if you see the same results? Also, if you could share one of your presets that isn't working in 12.1.1 I'd be happy to take a look.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, I did create a new one from scratch (I always try this method with new updates) with no success. That's how I arrived at 4/128; that will render successfully, anything more causes a hang and force quit.

Original Broken Preset File:

https://wongdoody.box.com/s/wvzh9mkr6xcjs43polnln4mgqnrrnd39

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines