Media Encoder does not start

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was working last Sunday and then as of last night Media Encoder does not work.  Noticed it after Photoshop would not render video.  Premiere Pro Queue does not work.  Tried just starting Media Encoder on it's own, still doesn't work.

Uninstalled program and reloaded it...no luck.  Used adobe tool cleaner...re instsalled...still doesn't work.  Keep sending crash report...no work around...any one else have this problem?  I need to get a video file working out of photoshop.

TOPICS
Error or problem, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey...yes///i have this problem 2....for  more then 2 monthe now..i  dont know what to do. adobe support fix it few weeks ago..and now the same sh@!#t!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YES!  I am also having similar problems.  Just a couple days ago it stopped working, sending error messages.  I uninstalled it and reinstalled it (most current version) and it is still not working.  It refuses to open.  Here is the message when I tried a few minutes ago.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
even the tech support didnt help 😞
2 hr try'n

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines