Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media Encoder Doesn't Render An Effect

Community Beginner ,
Feb 24, 2020 Feb 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Media Encoder doesn't render the screen i see in Aftereffects.

Media Encoder doesnt render the effect i am using.

That thing happened to me before for only few layers but when i restarted my laptop it worked. This is not happening again...

Im trying to fix this problem for 6 hours please help me i want to die thanks.image.pngimage.png

Ex:

TOPICS
Dynamic link , Export or render

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
May 03, 2020 May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi zandatsu,

Did you get this figured out, yet? I notice that you have mismatching After Effects and Media Encoder versions. I wonder if you either need update After Effects to the matching 2019 version of Media Encoder, OR roll back Media Encoder to the matching 2018 version of After Effects that you have? The Adobe apps generally don't like it when they have to work with mismatching software versions. On top of that, Saber is a third party plug-in. While Saber is a really awesome effect, third party plug-ins can add complications. I bet having matching software versions will do that trick, but I have a few other ideas in case that doesn't fix things.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines