• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media encoder exporting over saturated clips

Participant ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I posted this in the Premiere Pro forum but nobody could answer it.

This is the weirdest thing. When I export clips straight from premiere they export fine. When I batch export the same set of clips, they come out over saturated and high contrast.
My settings are the same straight out of premiere and media encoder. Am I missing something? Two example screenshots attached.

Any help would be great.
Clip Exporting fine.jpgClip oversaturated.jpg
Thanks.

TOPICS
Export or render

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 08, 2020 Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

FIXED!

Believe it or not it was a very simply fix. I had added LUTs in Premiere to the clips but the LUTs were not exporting over to Encoder. So, if you have installed any LUTs in Premiere you MUST also install them in Encoder. Just make sure you install them in the same place and folder you installed them in Premiere. I had assumed they would carry over from Premiere to Encoder but... nope. So, what Encoder was doing was making it's best guess as to how to interpret the color grade.

Hope this helps anyone else with the same problem.

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines