• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media Encoder freezing or crashing when trying to change output format or read XMP

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Community,

I am struggling to solve an issue related to the Media Encoder for several days now. The Internet seems to have no answers related to the versions I am using.

I have created and edited a compostion in After Effects and tried to export it via Media Encoder. If I now try to change the output format to 1080p Youtube for example, the program starts loading infinitely and crashing after a while. If I just try to start the render process it is the same.

My versions:

After Effects V 18.0

Media Encoder V 15.0

What I have done so far:
- Cleared Disk Media Cache

- Reinstalled both AE and AME

- Changed back to an older version in AME

- Changed the Cache Folders etc. in both AE and AME

It just looks like nothing seems to help at all. A few weeks ago, I didn't have any trouble at all.

Maybe someone of you knows how to solve this.

TOPICS
Crash , Dynamic link , Error or problem , Export or render , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you feel strongly about a (new)feature or (bug) fix please post it here: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answer. I feel like this problem might be just for me, as I can't find anything on the internet yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

no its for me also I tried every thing and I let Adobe suport they remote my device and they can not solve it ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there,

Maybe a plugin causing this problem. Please disable your third party plugins and try again and I hope that helps.

Here are the plugin locations;

For Mac :  /Library/Application Support/Adobe/Common/Plug-ins/7.0/MediaCore

For Windows : C:/Program Files/Adobe/Common/Plug-ins/7.0/MediaCore

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines