• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media Encoder has a bug

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2017 Nov 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all. I was using premiere 2018 and used a template lower third in the essential graphics tab. I usually use media encoder to output my media. For some reason though when it came to rendering the lower third, It only showed the text, but not the graphic. Media encoder did show a error however, ( I attributed this to my changing the font and size of the lower third).

I did this a few times with some different settings, and they all had the problem.

However when I rendered within premiere, everything showed up as it should have been.

I'm assuming it's a bug within Media Encoder.

Thanks !

Jacob

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 19, 2017 Nov 19, 2017

In ME, go into the Preferences, and uncheck "Import sequences natively" and you should be fine to export in ME.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 09, 2017 Nov 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 10, 2017 Nov 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check that both AME and PrPro are the latest ones available, as there's been a couple posts on the PrPro forum about this that were resolved by that check. Might be of use in this ...

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 19, 2017 Nov 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here. I rendered using Media Encoder and the essential graphic was wonky. Exported directly from PPro and all is good.

The first video shot is from Media encoder, the second direct export, same everything.

01.PNG

02.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In ME, go into the Preferences, and uncheck "Import sequences natively" and you should be fine to export in ME.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You rock! THANK YOU!! Been ripping my hair out on this one!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Heh heh ... yea, there were a few of us thinking we were going 'round the bend on that ... until we saw the light (or, reall, James Strawn off the develop team dropped in here and elucidated us!)

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines