• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media encoder is rendering broadcast colors

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2017 Apr 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried exporting video in several formats - all I get is broadcast colors.

Is there something I am not doing - never had this issue with previous versions.

thanks,\

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 04, 2017 Apr 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jlnsvfx,

1. Are you trying to Queue the Export from Premiere Pro or is it a direct export from Media Encoder?

2. If the Export is a Queue from Premiere Pro, Have you tried to export directly from Premiere Pro & check the colors?

3. If the colors of export from Premiere Pro are fine, then try this step.

In Media Encoder > Preferences > General > Premiere Pro > Uncheck Import sequences natively & try Queue again.

Please provide us more information about Media Encoder version & system configuration to understand the issue better.

FAQ: What information should I provide when asking a question on this forum?

Thanks,

Vidya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2017 Apr 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Rendering from After Effects - I have tried several different file formats, resolutions, sizes - and everything is being rendered out broadcast colors instead of frames.  If I render an AVI through AE then take it to Media Encoder - it will reduce the video size and render properly, but not from within AE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines