• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media Encoder is telling me there is a warning?

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I'm trying to export a short video on media encoder, under the word status it says warning. The warning says ꜜ.  What does this mean? What do I have to do?Screen Shot 2021-04-29 at 6.54.32 pm.png

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export or render , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 24, 2023 Jun 24, 2023

Since its having to do with dynamic link try clearing your media cache and relink your media. This solved my issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We appreciating you writing in. The error suggests that there are some media files used in the project are not linked properly. Could you check if you are getting correct playback while playing the video in Premiere Pro?

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have a similar issue with media encoder 2021... tried everything... saying all media linked in premiere... although my external HD is not showing up in media encoder

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 30, 2022 Apr 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I Was having the same issue and couldn't find a fix anywhere. Finally, I realized there were 2 copies of the media in different places. To be safe I put an extra copy of the media file on my desktop and then deleted (trashed) the copy my sequence was linked to.  PR auto-linked to the second copy. Media Encoder then showed "ready" but my sequence in PR was not playing sound. I restarted PR and the sequence played fine.  I hope this helped. It was bugging me for weeks. 

Screen Shot 2022-04-30 at 5.27.06 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 24, 2022 Nov 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having the same issue.  I have only one copy of the footage and restarted the project with one clip and still the warning.  Any help would be great!Screen Shot 2022-11-24 at 2.48.15 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 24, 2023 Jun 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Since its having to do with dynamic link try clearing your media cache and relink your media. This solved my issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines