• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media Encoder Issue Since Update

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2021 Jun 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have noticed that there is a issue with Media ENcoder that is effecting a broad range of users including myself. Up until yesterday Media Encoder was working fine, I have a Pavillion X360 with 16g of ram, 10 gen i7 core, iris graphic card, and the computer is dedicated to video editing and live streaming on youtube with obs. Premier Pro Media Encoder and After Effects is through the monthly subscribtion. 

I have edited 4k videos for months  since buying this computer with no issue combining effects, music, narration, into everything from traing videos, vlogs, toutorials, training videos, to even music videos. 

BUt in the last few days along with even one else on this form I can NOT export h.264 video format the program either does not open or starts then crashes. I called Adobe and had a screen controled troubleshoot with Tarun (awesome guy) and we found a work around that being saving video in quicktime uncompressed then opening ME and converting the file. This seems ok for 1-10 miniute videos but not for long videos it will eat up all of my space on my computer and external hardrives. My question is when do you think a "Bug Fix Update" will be availible?

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Export or render , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 18, 2021 Jun 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

I understand this is not ideal that you're not able to export in H.264 format. We're here to help you with this. 

Could you share more details?

Do you get any error when the application crashes? https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/faq-where-do-i-find-premiere-pro-crash-logs-on-windows-o...

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines