Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media encoder issues

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2017 Oct 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All creative peeps.

I have a question. I'm doing a template in AE where 3 pictures are dynamic and text are updated from an external .json file.

So the idea is.. that you can upload 3 pictures and write 3 text fields from a website. The pictures and ,json file will be replaced with the new content. So far it all works!

I've made a watchfolder in Media Encoder and I made an automator script to make a copy of the .aep file and send it to the watchfolder. But when it begins to render....the pictures are fine but the text hasen´t update. When I open it in After effects it all looks good and when I render in Render Queue it is fine!

Any ideas or advice? Are there issues with AME?

Henrik

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2018 Mar 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi everybody,

I'm facing the same problem.

Some of the colors in my After Effects project are linked to an external JSON file. Whenever I render via AME, all links break.

Is there a way to get around this problem?

Thanks for your help.

*edit:

Found the answer in the AE forum: Does Media Encoder support the rendition of compositions that read data from JSON-files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines