I have a question. I'm doing a template in AE where 3 pictures are dynamic and text are updated from an external .json file.
So the idea is.. that you can upload 3 pictures and write 3 text fields from a website. The pictures and ,json file will be replaced with the new content. So far it all works!
I've made a watchfolder in Media Encoder and I made an automator script to make a copy of the .aep file and send it to the watchfolder. But when it begins to render....the pictures are fine but the text hasen´t update. When I open it in After effects it all looks good and when I render in Render Queue it is fine!