• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

media encoder not connecting to after effects

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I stopped using AME a couple of months ago when all my projects would fail, and would export my projects through render queue, but with the file it keeps crashing upon export. When I press queue to AME, it opens up but nothing shows up to the queue. Then I tried clicking file and add after effects composition and got this error. Obviously I have after effects downloaded on my computer, but i need help connecting it to AME, if you know a fix please let me know. Thanks ! 

Screen Shot 2020-06-09 at 11.42.15 AM.png

 

TOPICS
Export or render

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 12, 2020 Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Welcome to Adobe community! I understand dynamic link does not work between After Effects and Media Encoder. We have identified that it could be happening if you are using third-party plug-ins in your project. Check out this article for more information: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects/unable-to-render-export-after-effects-comps-through-med...

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines