• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media Encoder not installed! 15.0

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I'm working with the latest updates on Premiere Pro AND Media Encoder. Premiere Pro tells me whe I try to queue an exports this! I got lots of stockfootage that needs to be exported and can't really just manually export everything..

Working on iMac with latest update Big Sur 11.2.3 . After I installed this the problem occured.

Please help! 🙂
Screenshot 2021-03-15 at 13.57.12.png

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export or render

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please check both Pr and AME are on the same version. If you use Premiere Pro 2021 you need to have Media Encoder 2021 installed. When using version 2020, both applications need to be 2020. You can't mix and match versions.

Joost van der Hoeven | Editor, Colorist, Animator & Adobe Master Trainer | Animotion

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks even tho you propably didn't read the part "latest versions of both installed", doesen't that mean they should both be 2021 version 15.0. I uninstalled an reinstalled both also.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

This does not sound ideal. We appreciate that you have already checked the version of the application installed.

Was this project created on the same version of PR? 

Let us know.  We're here to help

Regards,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines