• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

media encoder not opening

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Media encoder 2020 is not opening from queing up a video from premiere or manually opining it. I can only open it once when I restart my pc. It seems media encoder has to be opened before premiere and if i open it after, media encoder gets stuck before it writes any audio. 

This is a tedious process do you guys have a fix?

TOPICS
Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

update: I discovered media encoder was launching as a background app via task manager, the app was still unusable

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Furthere updated, this problem seems to only be happening with previous genereation premiere files that premiere updates  (2019 updated to a 2020 format)  this is less of an issue than i had innitially thought. I hope this post helps someone in future

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines