• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media encoder not showing video

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2018 Apr 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all. I am trying to create proxies from some .mov files in media encoder and when i drag or import them to my queue it does not register any video file, only the audio track (which is blank anyway)

I'm so stuck please help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 10, 2018 Apr 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Veronica,

Please mention the OS and Premiere Pro version and exact build number. Also, what is the source of the mov files in question?

//Vinay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2018 Jul 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vinay, I'm having the same problem. Dropped 6 videos into AME to make proxy files, 3 of them are fine, the other 3 I'm only getting an audio track and black screen.

I'm using MacOS High Sierra, version 10.13.5, and AME CC 2018. I was using Premiere Pro CC 2018 earlier today but rushes were importing with audio only, no video, so I've reinstalled PP CC 2017 (see here: Re: Premiere Pro only importing audio from .mov )

The files are H.264 .MOV, around 3GB a piece.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2018 Sep 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am also having the same issue, I've tried dragging numerous 4K .mov files into AME to create some lower res proxies for previewing the clips faster over a server network, but when I try and create a preset the footage is just black with no video showing at all. I've just updated AME to the latest version. My computer is running MacOS Hi Sierra 10.13.4.

HELP PLEASE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines