Media Encoder on a Farm ( Deadline )

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I've been asked to set up our farm so our video guys can render/export from Premiere through Deadline.

My understanding is that to able to render Premiere sequences on a farm through Deadline you have to go through Media Encoder.

So I've installed AME on a test machine, with its license, tested, launching ME locally and worked as expected.

Then we did a test submitting through Deadline and we get a AMEServer Offline error.

On the Deadline side everything seems correct, I've double checked with their support, in fact if I run manually the same command that Deadline calls on the test machine I get the same error:

C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Media Encoder 2021>ame_webservice_console.exe
Launching web services.  Use --help for options.
Starting HTTP service on ip 127.0.0.1, port 8080
History will be retained for the most recent 100 jobs.
Creating AMEServer

AMEServer OFFLINE!

I've installed both win and web services as described here ( https://stackoverflow.com/questions/43322235/adobe-media-encoder-cc2014-sdk-api-webservice/47677659#... ) and I see them running and changed in ame_webservice_config.ini 127.0.0.1 with the static IP of the machine but still no luck.

unnamed.png

Any suggestions/advise?

Where can I download an older version of AME like 2018 to test? Maybe is the 2021...?

Thanks,

M.

TOPICS
Download and install, Error or problem, Export or render, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Fixed, rolling back to AME 2020, it seems that is a bug of AME 2021

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines